Covid Self Assessment
- COVID Self-assessment – I promise to self-assess and ensure that I do not have any of the following symptoms: Fever, Runny nose, nasal congestion or sneezing, Cough, Sore throat, Shortness of breath, Loss of taste or smell, Difficulty swallowing, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Contact – I promise that in the last 14 days I have not exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 nor have I had contact with anyone who has been self-isolating or has exhibited any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Travel – I promise that I have not traveled outside of the province of Ontario within the last 14 days.
- Symptoms – I promise that if I begin to exhibit symptoms relating to COVID-19 I will not attend class and will notify Artists’ Play at my earliest convenience.
Studio Covid Procedures
The space and all furniture or apparatus are disinfected before and after opening and between each use. A cleaning log will be kept onsite to ensure diligence.
- All shoppers and class students will keep physical distance as directed by instructor and physical markings on the floor and in the space
- Clothing that has been tried on will be set aside for 48 hours so that they can air out.
Mats and/or apparatus will be disinfected before and after use.
Any person entering the facility must be registered and confirmed for attendance and have completed a screening contract online or in person.
- Masks will be available for sale
Masks shall be used at all times.
Sanitization stations are placed throughout the facility.
Hand washing is scheduled throughout the day.
Washroom are available will be disinfected after use.
The facility is 1500 square feet and the classes studio is 250 square feet, the front studio and back training studio have windows that can open to help with air flow.
- Be prepared for temperature and symptom checks; if your temperature is over 100.4 F, you will be asked to return home and contact a health professional.
- If you have traveled out of the country prior to returning to the studio please ensure you have quarantined for 14 days as per advice of CDC and the City of Toronto.
- Please ensure that your seasonal allergies are under control as COVID 19 is spread through mucous droplets. If they are not under control please refrain from entering the studio until you have spoken to your doctor.
Virtual Shopping During Covid-19
Click here to see instructions on how to figure out your sizing while shopping online.